Monday, October 6, 2008

*~<---Love Autumn!!--->~*


I recently finished working on a piece for the fall season! I love this time of year, and I miss the changing seasons since I live in Phoenix, AZ now! Since I was in the Autumn mood, I came up with an idea for a seasonal tree. I started with an MDF base, and added fabric pieces. Then I used my inks and stamped fall leaves onto cardstock. The tree and the limbs are from a picture of a tree that I saw while out hiking. I thought the bark was beautiful, so I copied the picture and used it for my tree in this piece. I added the cardstock leaves and some skeleton leaves, along with some words for the season, and-----came up with this wall hanging! The pumpkins were stamped and embossed and added to make the scene complete! Ah, Love that Crisp Air!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi, I saw your Etsy shop and I think your work is beautiful! Glad to have found your blog as well. :)
I'll be one of your "fans." :)

Maria