Friday, August 28, 2009

There are Signs Everywhere!!




Recycled wood was coming my way and I knew what I was going to do with it! My husband and I got busy cutting and sanding it, then I took it into my room where I chose just the right color combinations for each piece. I had come up with different phrases and words that I wanted to see on the wood, then I jumped right in and came up with a few of the pieces that you see here! Oh, but that was not enough! I love beads, so I decided that they needed to be added to the wood for extra "pop!" And, of course, as every good 'stuff' collector knows, arts and crafts would not be complete without adding a few extra touches here and there with those treasured finds!! I have more 'rekindled' wood out in the garage, so keep a watchful eye out for more of my shelf sitters!!


No comments: