Tuesday, December 1, 2009

+**Merry Little Ornaments**+

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was a quiet one, but we have so much to be thankful for this year!

I have been working on more Christmas cards and I am 'rekindling' some of my finds, getting ready for Christmas eve to arrive!! I tried my hand at making some dog treats and catnip toys last night!! After all, I can't forget our furry friends during the holidays! :)

If you get a chance to drop a line, please feel free to let me know what you are working on!! I would love to hear about how you are decking your own halls!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hi and Thank you so much for commenting on my new blog. I'm glad you found me--we have alot in common. If you saw on my blog--my house is filled to the brim with 'treasures' just waiting to be made into art. I'll be back to see what else you create :) Diane

Maria said...

Wow, your shadow box banner is fantastic! You're really going gangbusters with these items.
Feeling the holiday spirit? :)

A Creative Dream... said...

Oh my gosh, I love, love, LOVE your "Winter's Serenity"! What a beautiful piece!!! I'm all caught up in car repair and Christmas ornaments. I get obsessed with ornaments every year...It's an illness...LOL