Friday, January 15, 2010

**Love Starts at Home**

Love is in the air and in the home! I have been working with my reclaimed sheet metal again and came up with this wall art! Perfect little gift for someone or for yourself!! I had some beautiful gift wrap that I had from Christmas and wanted to use that in this piece, it is the shiny red that you see in the circles along the sides! I love the combination of reds set off with metallic gold - love the sparkle!! Enjoy and here's wishing you all a Lovely Day!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I like the sheet metal angle. I leafed through your recent blog entries and marveled at the creativity of your cards. You've really ratched it up a notch (as Emeril says.) :) The cards are adorable and I like the recycled idea a lot. On on to something, gal!

RekindleMe said...

Thank you so much, Maria!! You are special to me! :)