Saturday, February 20, 2010

;+) Add Some Va Va Voom (+;

Add a little 'va va voom' to your room decor! I have been handpainting canvas and letting my inner thoughts spill out! I picked up some bright colors and started in on the work. The heart was planned, but the rest just came about as I continued painting! The pillow itself is made out of recycled jeans!! Yup, I found something else to recycle and 'rekindle!' I added a few extra touches of 'pop' with the feathered boa and the beads and lace, and here it is!

Here's wishing you a little 'va va voom' in your day!

4 comments:

A Creative Dream... said...

Oh my gosh I love this! Great project!!!

RekindleMe said...

Thank you! It was a fun project for me!

Maria said...

This is really fun! Love the colors and the movement.

Maria said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my friend Marla's new blog and following!