Thursday, April 22, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Welcome to my Sunday morning! I have been busy 'baking' and I hope you can come on in, sit for awhile, and share a cup of coffee and a yummy cupcake with me!! The bakery is open and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in the Valley!!
- The recipe for these baked goods is as follows:
- recycled bottle caps for the lush cherries on top, along with found wires and buttons from mom
- fabric and lots of scrap papers and fibers, which have been gently bonded, rolled out, and cut to perfection with decorative scissors
- recycled metal pieces that have been cut by my hubby and then decorated and embellished by me
- They are then 'baked' in my art room and now are ready to serve! Hope you enjoy them!
Friday, April 16, 2010
If you are in or around Rochester, Michigan, your furry friends are in for a real treat!! Bark Place Avenue Boutique and Spa, a chic place at 130 E. University, is waiting to groom, buff and polish your four legged friends! Please visit Kim Williams at http://www.barkplaceavenue.com/ and discover the bliss that awaits your faithful companions!! She has a spa menu listed on her site and she also features Etsy artists with their cat and dog items!! And speaking of featured Etsians, above you will see the items that I have shipped to Kim, which are for sale at her boutique!!
Here's wishing you all a barking good day and a meowy evening!! (OK, was that a little over the edge???) :)