Friday, April 16, 2010

**Bark Place Avenue Boutique and Spa**






















If you are in or around Rochester, Michigan, your furry friends are in for a real treat!! Bark Place Avenue Boutique and Spa, a chic place at 130 E. University, is waiting to groom, buff and polish your four legged friends! Please visit Kim Williams at http://www.barkplaceavenue.com/ and discover the bliss that awaits your faithful companions!! She has a spa menu listed on her site and she also features Etsy artists with their cat and dog items!! And speaking of featured Etsians, above you will see the items that I have shipped to Kim, which are for sale at her boutique!!
Here's wishing you all a barking good day and a meowy evening!! (OK, was that a little over the edge???) :)

1 comment:

jinxxxygirl said...

Read your 'about me'.......something about turning 40 huh? My blog has a 40 something theme too. :) Love your artwork ! I'm a recycling fanatic too ( as my family calls it) . I find i'm up for the challenge of recycling things whether it be taking it too the recycling center or repurposing things. Great job girl! deb