Sunday, April 18, 2010

***Welcome to my Beautiful Morning***




Welcome to my Sunday morning! I have been busy 'baking' and I hope you can come on in, sit for awhile, and share a cup of coffee and a yummy cupcake with me!! The bakery is open and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in the Valley!!
  • The recipe for these baked goods is as follows:
  • recycled bottle caps for the lush cherries on top, along with found wires and buttons from mom
  • fabric and lots of scrap papers and fibers, which have been gently bonded, rolled out, and cut to perfection with decorative scissors
  • recycled metal pieces that have been cut by my hubby and then decorated and embellished by me
  • They are then 'baked' in my art room and now are ready to serve! Hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Those are really great!! At first I thought you were baking cupcakes and my mouth was watering... :) But hey, less calories and a lot prettier for the eye!

Arty Em, Creativity Traveler said...

love your recipe!
what a happy happy blog header, too . . . .
thanks!

RekindleMe said...

Thank you, ladies, for the wonderful comments! I used to bake the real thing, but I am finding that these new cupcakes don't find their way to the hips as easily!! :) Thank you for dropping by my morning!