Welcome to my Sunday morning! I have been busy 'baking' and I hope you can come on in, sit for awhile, and share a cup of coffee and a yummy cupcake with me!! The bakery is open and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in the Valley!!
- The recipe for these baked goods is as follows:
- recycled bottle caps for the lush cherries on top, along with found wires and buttons from mom
- fabric and lots of scrap papers and fibers, which have been gently bonded, rolled out, and cut to perfection with decorative scissors
- recycled metal pieces that have been cut by my hubby and then decorated and embellished by me
- They are then 'baked' in my art room and now are ready to serve! Hope you enjoy them!