Friday, August 13, 2010

*****Here it Comes*****

Happy Friday the 13th!!

It is here! The movie that I have been waiting to see all summer.....it is time to 'Eat, Pray, Love!' I read this book recently and I was so happy to hear that it was going to be in the theaters! I know that this is getting a lot of publicity, and I'm not sure how you feel about it, but for me - this book was difficult to put down! I guess it was another one of those stories, such as 'Under the Tuscan Sun,' when I felt like I was in another place and time, trying to see life through their eyes. Sometimes I can get lost in a book and I don't see or hear anything else around me! I can't wait to see Julia Roberts bring the author to life! And, let's be honest, I am also looking forward to seeing Javier Bardem!! Not too bad on the eyes! I have heard the movie is not getting good reviews, but hey, I have a mind of my own! So, I'm off to see it and come to my own conclusions!!

P.S. In preparation for the weekend ahead, I went out and had a facial this morning! OOHHHH, so nice! The esthetician was surprised that I was in my 40s - apparently my skin is not showing my age! Bless her heart for saying this!! Of course, I WILL be going back to her! :)

Happy Friday the 13th, and if you eat, pray and love this weekend, here's hoping it's all fantastic!!

4 comments:

A Creative Dream... said...

I hope it is wonderful and that you enjoy it. I read the book a few years ago and thought it had a great deal to say. Apparently, everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did too considering it's a movie...hope it doesn't disappoint, I can't wait to hear your review!

RekindleMe said...

I wish you were here to join me! I'll let you know what I think!!

Lori said...

Facial - sounds wonderful and you go girl with the beautiful skin!!!

I'm in the middle of reading the book and am struggling with going to see the movie or waiting. I really want to see that movie.

jinxxxygirl said...

Can't wait to hear your review of the movie. Its on my afternoon matinee chickflick with out hubby list and i haven't even read the book.