Friday, September 10, 2010

**A Cup of Joe is All that is Needed.......

'In Seattle, you haven't had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.' Jeff Bezos - Now that's Strong coffee!!!

Good Morning! Ready to work on a project??? Need a 'cup of joe' to get you going? I came across this quote this morning and thought it was comical. Thought I would share it with you here!

I, myself, LOVE coffee, but don't think I could ever drink this much! ;) How about you? Happy Friday and hope your day is a creative one!

4 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

Hey you ! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm glad you like her. I need to put spray gloss on my transition project and hang it up on the fence and call her done , take a photo and post so hang tight! LOL!

Love this cuppa joe. Did you make it???deb

RekindleMe said...

Hi, Deb! I wanted to let you know that I did not make the cup, just found it in a junk store and I 'rekindled' it by adding the beads!!

Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for dropping by!!

Lesley Chandler said...

I love my coffee in the morning. Love this coffee pot!

RekindleMe said...

Thank you, Leslie!! I'm with you on the morning coffee! I wish I could switch to tea, though!! :)