Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank You to the Women on My Journey...

I was going through an old journal of mine today and came across a poem by Rev. Melissa M. Bowers, which was given to me by a girlfriend out on the East Coast. The title of that poem is, "Praise to the Women on My Journey," for those of you who want to read it in its entirety. This made me think about all of you who drop by my blog to say 'hi.' Whether you do it silently, or if you are one of those who brightens my day with a comment or 2 along the way. Thank you so much for spending a part of your day with me, I want you to know that I do appreciate each one of you!

I am giving each one of you a flower and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! May your ideas bloom and may you find a kind word and a warm smile along your way! Happy Friday to you!!! And thank you for being part of my journey...

3 comments:

A Creative Dream... said...

I believe it is an honor and a privilege, not to mention a joy, to be a part of the journey of others... I'm glad you let us see a portion of yours.

RekindleMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RekindleMe said...

Thank you, June!