Thursday, December 16, 2010

*** Do You Hear Sleighbells??? ***



Winter is here and it is time for a sleigh ride with your honey!! This piece was inspired by one of my favorite songs for this time of the year! Of course, I also LOVE getting out and going for a ride myself! Ah, nothing says Christmas like a brisk ride in the open mountain air! Or, in my case, open desert air! :)
I finished this necklace recently and just added it to my website. I have been busy getting things organized (ha ha ha!) and ready for the holidays! Doing a little baking, a little more shopping, a little decorating, you know the routine! We put our lights on the house outside a few weeks ago and sweat up a storm! It was 80 degrees out there - hard to get into the swing of the season! We decided to skip the big tree this year and put up a small, fabric one instead! If you remember, we have an energetic kitten that LOVES to climb, and we didn't want to deal with that right now. I am pretty sure that Santa will still be able to leave our treasures around the tree that we do have - so all is not lost!!!


I hope all of you are getting ready to celebrate the season! Have you decked your halls yet???



2 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

Always so happy to see you post. Just some garland left to put up around the door frames. And i'm painting some wooden clothes pins to hang my xmas cards i receive on some ribbon. Putting my big tree up this year was like pulling teeth. But i did it. And glad i did. Its pretty. Merry Christmas to you!

RekindleMe said...

Hi, Deb! Thanks for stopping by! I think the clothes pin idea is fantastic! Merry Christmas to you, too! xoxo