Thursday, December 30, 2010

******* HaPpY 2011 !!! *******



It's getting closer! 2010 is almost gone and here it comes!! Wait for it - __++*** 2011! Yee Hah! Yippee! All that noise!! Time for a 'fresh start!'


I have spent a lot of time this past year trying out different "skins to be in" and I think I am figuing out which one I like!!! The current one fits well, is on the right path and I think it is a keeper - for now anyway!!! (insert very wide smile and wink here!) That being said, it has led me to some fun and exciting choices! I'm looking forward to sharing some of these stories with you next year and hope to hear some of yours, too!


To my current blogger friends, thank you for sharing your lives with me this year! You are all very special to me! And to my new blogger friends, I'm looking forward to meeting you soon!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

2 comments:

Lesley Chandler said...

Can't wait to hear your stories-I have had some "new skin" experiences too. Here I am getting to be 46 and finally figuring out who I want to be when I grow up! LOL-Not completely there though!

Sharon - Rekindle Me said...

Thanks, Lesley! Here's to both of us in our 'grown up' days to come!!! :)